Skip to main content

Tired...

Can't believe it... Why am I so tired? Its just practises... And I had fun during those practises as well. Why do I feel so drained? I just wish my body would keep up with my mind. Maybe being undead wouldn't be so bad after all. Your body would feel no pain at all, no tiredness, no numbness. Argh. I'm talking nonsense. Sorry bout that, lack of sleep.

Well, once I reached home on friday I plopped down on the bed and slept for awhile, woke up, switched on the com and slept in front of the com. Haha. Then on Saturday after guitar prac, reached home at 2 instead of going to watch V for Vendetta. Slept on the train in the morning, then slept on the train in the afternoon, then went to sleep once I reached home. Went for dinner, came back and slept again, then switched on the com, talked a bit, and went back to sleep. No rewards for counting the number of times I slept.

Felt that prac wasn't really fruitful, but we had fun yup. After prac tried Tifa's theme for auds, but chairman transposed his part wrongly. So I guess after that we decided to leave the piece for next year. Yeah. I think it was a good decision. Except now we're feeling a bit demoralised. But I guess its ok. Went to eat at Mos Burger for the first time this year. Had a bit of fun. Tiong, Ling Ting, Hyqel, chairman and me were playing this weird word game. Haha. Then on the train with chairman I scrambled up Tong Hua and asked him to piece it back again. Fun day. But still tiring.

Friday was a prac for the percussionists for Raffles Rock, and we were needed to provide the music for Are You Gonna Be My Girl and Hero. Bongos and Tambourines were needed. And Wee Lee made us pay for 2 hours of rental. Wah. Quite unfair. As well, we had Chun Wing, a new vocalist, come down and practise. Pretty much have fun. But regretted not going for the local Uni talk thingy. Now I'll have to go from 7:30 to 9:30 on Thursday. Argh. That means a totally jam packed week.

Went for gym after that with Leonard, Kashwin, Alan and Chris from my class. All of us a pretty enthu about doing well for NAPFA. So I worked on the treadmill for 12 mins, then arm muscles the rest of the time. My muscles are still aching. Dunno how I'll be able to play bass later.

Thursday I met James from YFC to talk more about the Christian movement in RJC and what I could do to help more with it. The reply he told me was pretty simple. Just talk to people about the word whenever you can. Even if its just a small seed, just plant it, and it may grow into something strong. Even if you lack the courage, just do your best, and you'd be helping the Lord work. So pretty much inspired by what he said.

And you know what happened? The electric supply in my house tripped and spent 1 hour+ without any electrical appliances. Sitting in my steaming hot room with the hot afternoon sun streaming through my window. Ouch. But I guess my bro was lucky. The faulty socket was in his room, right beside where he slept. So if he had touched it in his sleep, it would have been bye bye! Haha. Not a laughing matter I know. Thank God for keeping him safe.

Well, pray for me. I need rest and more sleep. Haha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and

Vanguard

It’s taken a long time, but I think my heart is finally at peace. It’s been a tough journey but I am glad to say the worst of it is over. At the moment am surrounded by those who matter to me and I am doing meaningful things. Truly thankful that God has returned me to such a state.  In this season of Good Friday and Easter the word Vanguard comes to mind. Maybe it’s that season of life where God is exactly that for me, where we will be together in uncharted battlegrounds in both personal and professional life.  Not too sure when my next post will be but hope the next will be better than the last. Until next time! 

Vox Humana

497th post. Its been a rather pleasant weekend, filled with Gihon and worship stuff. Really enjoyed myself baking with Gihon. Wished we could've taken a vid of everyone for Youth Day... Probably will have to meet them one day to film them haha. Probably will organise a homework doing session for them to complete everything before the hols end. Well Father's Day celebrations today went quite well... Only had a couple of hours to practise for the hoedown, and practise for the worship went comparatively better than the prac during camp. It was my first time playing piano/organ/keys/trumpets/vox for worship, and I'm glad it went ok, and I did it with God. Driving test is on friday... Not too worried about it, and also have no prob with failing it actually. Taking it easy, but hoping for good news. I guess its the peace that transcends all understanding thats taking over. And the most important thing for me for this test is not whether I pass or fail, but whether God was with me