Skip to main content

Post Camp

Post Camp

Hmm... Saturday post camp was kinda cool. Went for lunch and almost everyone had chicken rice. And then we went back to church and played cards with Martin and Marcus while waiting for the Ang parents to arrive. The Low family rocks. We kinda trashed them in Hearts, Taiti and Bridge. Haha. Well.

Sunday was back to church for another round of practices. It was then I discovered the Narnia thingy and had intentions of boycotting it. Paul told me what Narnia was actually about but well, I still can't go on next Tuesday! Have a gig to play at with Eden-Sol. Well, after the first practice it was like down to service and we went to listen to Uncle Wee Seng's sermon. Watching the scenes of Jesus being flogged and falling down was really hard to bear. Ow. Imagine someone doing that for you.

Hmm... Afterwards we were supposed to go for dinner. But guess what. I kinda figured that the aunty was supposed to lock upstairs and NOBODY brought down the stuff. So I rushed to tell Tim and Aunty Doris and they were like "Oh Yeah..." So in the end, couldn't go out for dinner with anyone. And I still owe Eugene 3 bucks for the dinner he brought back for us. Went up to move the stuff, but I guess the girl's stuff was like taboo so Aunty Doris brought their stuff out.

Monday... The first day the Sec1 crap talking started. They were like in my room the entire day talking on MSN. And of course, talking about everything under the sun, especially crap and rumours. They dragged Gerald and Tim in and Gerald was complaining to me on Tuesday over supper.

Tuesday... Finally went for bowling. Darren beat my high score by one point. 133. Wah. my scores... 108, 106, 75, 92. Uh huh. Then on to Paragon where we watched more of the performance. Well., kudos to all who performed on that day. Your courage is admirable. Hmm... Roxanne booked a suite at a hotel somewhere... And all the girls, Martin and Gerald went so me Paul and Jon were like left on the train home. Well....

Wednesday... Seriously the best day ever, cos I finished FFX! Time to start on Kessen 3. Well. Went down for more practice, and it was a fun day. And some of the aunties came down to do make up. I didn't mind, but I think most of the Sec1 guys freaked out. Marcus was like hiding in the toilet until David went to call him. Hahaha. Then after practice the aunties got us buns, siew mai and can drinks. K. Well. It was a nice day except the end. Hmmm...

Thats all I guess! Looking forward to Friday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and

Vanguard

It’s taken a long time, but I think my heart is finally at peace. It’s been a tough journey but I am glad to say the worst of it is over. At the moment am surrounded by those who matter to me and I am doing meaningful things. Truly thankful that God has returned me to such a state.  In this season of Good Friday and Easter the word Vanguard comes to mind. Maybe it’s that season of life where God is exactly that for me, where we will be together in uncharted battlegrounds in both personal and professional life.  Not too sure when my next post will be but hope the next will be better than the last. Until next time! 

Vox Humana

497th post. Its been a rather pleasant weekend, filled with Gihon and worship stuff. Really enjoyed myself baking with Gihon. Wished we could've taken a vid of everyone for Youth Day... Probably will have to meet them one day to film them haha. Probably will organise a homework doing session for them to complete everything before the hols end. Well Father's Day celebrations today went quite well... Only had a couple of hours to practise for the hoedown, and practise for the worship went comparatively better than the prac during camp. It was my first time playing piano/organ/keys/trumpets/vox for worship, and I'm glad it went ok, and I did it with God. Driving test is on friday... Not too worried about it, and also have no prob with failing it actually. Taking it easy, but hoping for good news. I guess its the peace that transcends all understanding thats taking over. And the most important thing for me for this test is not whether I pass or fail, but whether God was with me