Skip to main content

Zzzz...

Hmms... Life is boring. Yup. Same thing over and over and over and over and over again. You get what I mean...

Anyways, me and Sam's RE project is coming out real nice... Just the final things to sort out. For your info, we're making a fantasy gamebook, and we're incorporating a whole new fighting style called the AI. Yups. Instead of the dice rolling methods and random number tables used by other gamebooks. Yup. Its fun! When I'm done, I'll send one copy to those who asked for it...

Anyways, I made a paper Yu-Gi-Oh Deck on Thursday, and I nearly thrashed Samuel's zombie deck upside down. Hehe. I think 7 victories over him should be good enough? Haha. Oh yeah Joel. I'm feeling a bit childish now... Haha. Yups. My deck's based on the theme of offense. It uses equip cards to strengthen monsters, then uses counter traps to prevent the activation of the enemy's traps and magic. Yups.

Enough of that! Haha. Typing it makes me feel childish... K. On Wednesday, went to meet the band! Yups. Somehow, we managed a 2 hour prayer session! It was really awesome. The presence of God was certainly there. I felt pins and needles in my arms throughout the whole session! Awesome huh? Yup. After that we practiced Joash's song a bit, and listened to other songs composed by them. Yup. You can see the song lyrics at the band BLOG...

www.eden-sol.blogpot.com

K. And our prayers worked! God gave us a potential drummer! This GEP guy called Samuel wanted to join... However, we're looking for someone with the calling, so we asked him to pray to God and ask whether it was his calling to play with us! Yup! Awesome. We played pool after practice too... Gabriel 1 Guoren 0, Me 1 Gabriel 0, Guoren 1 Me 0, Guoren + Me 1 Joash + Gabriel 0 So I won 2 out of 3 of my games! And it was only my fourth time playing!

Friday was Year Head's assembly, it wasn't anything much. Only some details about a Year 5 briefing on the 20th, and some details on our grad dinner on the 21st of November... Honestly I don't feel like going... I don't like formal stuff... All the prize presentations and wedding ceremonies kinda make me wanna sleep... Haha. So... I don't think I'm going. Yup.

I've got 9 pieces to prac for concert!

Summer's Wind
Copacabana
Variations of Canon
Golliwog's Cakewalk
Colours of the Wind
Wave
Cadiz
El Bimbo
Band Song

Yup... Not easy... Wish me luck. I hope I don't screw up on concert day... Oh Yeah... I'm selling tix today! Remember to pick them up...

Worship practice was tiring for me... I was kinda drained from all the gamebook arranging in the afternoon that I felt totally reluctant to go. But I guess the Lord comes first! One Day is super fast! Breathe is super slow... So my hands were aching, my body was tired, I was drained emotionally and spiritually... But songs kinda motivated me! =) Haha. I'm gonna play with all my heart today! Yup.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and

Taiwan: Touch Your Heart

Finally gone on a trip that I really paid attention to haha. Most other overseas trips were pretty much a blur, but because I took the effort to pay attention and get involved in it, it was a lot more rewarding than previous trips. Unlike most other trips, this one was absolutely delicious every single day. Singaporeans I've asked have had mixed reactions to the food there... But my family's the more adventurous kind; as long as it looks good and smells good, eat it! Feels quite like a family motto haha. We enjoyed all the street food immensely, and didn't even end up with a single stomach ache. Thank God for strong stomachs. The place I enjoyed the most was the Geopark at Yehliu... A must go for geog students for sure. All sorts of natural wonders. Spits, bars, tombolos, cliffs, evidence of weathering, rock formations - the best place for a geog geek to do a project, or photo buffs to take nice pictures of scenery. Here are some nice ones: Besides the geopark, we went to t

Ride On

Recently things have been going really well. I've had a leadership position in my workplace for almost one year now and it is quite amazing how God has guided throughout the way. Despite this I feel that I have achieved the balance between my work, personal life and I'm in some sort of a flow that makes me satisfied about how things are going. I'm about to transition to another stage of it, and it feels that along the way God has prepared me each and every step. There's a lot to give thanks for.  Things are really cruising along. I've always liked a good, smooth drive and life feels that way at the moment. Its been a long time along a bumpy road but finally things feel right.  Praise be to God who calms the raging seas. Praise be to God who can be counted on for the hardest difficulties in life.  Not sure when the next post be, but I think if things carry on the way they are, more good posts are to come.