Skip to main content
Hmms... Watched project superstar! Not bad... I liked Xin Hui's rendition of Beautiful by Chiristina Aguilera. I liked Gu Dan Bei Ban Qiu too... I was rooting for Xin Hui! But too bad... Well... It was fun watching! I was wondering whether Singapore would have a "Battle of the Best" kinda thingy. Singapore Idol vs Winner of Project Superstar vs Winner of Anugerah... Haha. It'll be crazy then.

Thursday was supposed to be RE presentation but it sorta got cancelled cos Kenneth Low went somewhere. So me and Samuel kinda walked rounds around the school... Talked about Yu-Gi-Oh stuff... Yups. And Samuel introduced this software to me called the Yu-Gi-Oh virtual desktop! Its so cool... You can make your own decks and play online without needing any cards or card knowledge. The entire database of cards are given to you! Awesome!

Well... Friday was the rehearsal, and I was a bit worried, cos the acoustics of the theatre made the guitar playing a bit hard to hear... The MCs are good! Yups. A bit crazy but good. My quartet piece is coming third in the programme... I'm getting the shivers already... But I think it'll be a good concert! Just one notice in advance... If the concert's not up to standard I apologize! Just in case... Cos the past years of concerts wasn't that impressive... Yups. Hope you guys enjoy it...

Went for a briefing at RJC on Saturday after piano... It was really useful in helping me make my decision! Well... My mind's made up! Here's my subject combi... Yups. The H3 Bio will help me in forensics, thats for sure...

H3 Bio
H2 Maths
H2 Chem
H2 Econs
H1 Project Work
H1 GP

CCA: Guitar, Library, Soccer?

Sunday was good... An awesome time of worship and learning about unity in Christ... I realised that Rach played the bass! Not bad... She's following my guide right? Haha. I should go market it or something... Anyways... After hearing that talk, I was a bit inspired to go out there and create a Christian database on the band BLOG. So if you guys could contribute your BLOG addresses to eden-sol.blogspot.com, maybe we could create a mini Christian database for Singapore! Sounds good right? It'll be a great step towards unity of the churches in Singapore!

Went off early to my grandma's house... Cos my dad wasn't going for church and my mom was at home taking care of Daryl the sick one. So went to play badminton with my cousins and managed to convince some of them to go for the concert! Haha. In total I sold 4+7 tickets! Haha. Well... Good job for me! Hey! The 7 people in YE who got tickets from me and haven't paid... PAY UP NEXT WEEK OR ELSE! Haha. Yups. I need the money. Haha.

Martin
Rach
Jon
Ben Aw
Shaun
Nat
Ian

K. Thanks for your support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and

Ride On

Recently things have been going really well. I've had a leadership position in my workplace for almost one year now and it is quite amazing how God has guided throughout the way. Despite this I feel that I have achieved the balance between my work, personal life and I'm in some sort of a flow that makes me satisfied about how things are going. I'm about to transition to another stage of it, and it feels that along the way God has prepared me each and every step. There's a lot to give thanks for.  Things are really cruising along. I've always liked a good, smooth drive and life feels that way at the moment. Its been a long time along a bumpy road but finally things feel right.  Praise be to God who calms the raging seas. Praise be to God who can be counted on for the hardest difficulties in life.  Not sure when the next post be, but I think if things carry on the way they are, more good posts are to come. 

Aikatsu

Have been engaging in a couple of new interesting hobbies to liven things up.  First off, chess of which I've started diving into to learn opening strategies and as part of that have started to watch official tournaments. Good way to stretch my thinking muscles. Second, watching netflix series in alphabetical order. Never know what interesting gems you uncover. I'm partway through stuff starting with the number 2, and its quite amazing how much you find about other cultures from this. Upcoming is a movie called 2 Weeks in Lagos, I think will be interesting cos I will get to learn more about Nigeria. I last watched a movie called 2 States which was about the clash in cultures between North and South India.   Third, watching soccer for the thrill and excitement. Letting this blog live up to its name.  Fourth, PS4. Finally finishing of Tales of Berseria and starting on Assassins Creed Origins soon.  Fifth, anime - the usual stuff I have never gone without since this blog started.