Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Mum!

Haha. K! FOP... Was great! But I didn't really jump like I did when I was at Sonic Fest. Haha. I was kinda scared I would fall or something cos I was sitting way up... But it didn't stop me from worshipping though... I knew most of the songs! Including Hillsong's new ones! Thanks to the disc I bought! Yay. I didn't know the :Delirious! songs though... Ok. So we arrived there at 6:20, but we went to the north entrance to queue and got it like in... 10 mins. Haha. Aunty Karfoon's really smart! Awesome! I heard Daryl, Tim and Hui Min got stuck outside... Aww...

K. Saturday was my moms birthday! By the time we came home from FOP, it was already twelve midnight, so wished her happy birthday and went to sleep. We got her this cross pendant thingy... The next day we went to Jack's Place for lunch near Clementi Stadium. We used to go there to bowl, but... Nah. Nevermind. Anyways, we ordered lots of nice stuff, and they gave us free desert! Yups.

After that went for prac with John and Tim. Yeah. Three of us only. I think it was great! Prayer was awesome... Tim looked a bit under the weather though. A little sunburnt as well... Haha. K. Wanted to try the keys for fun, but bass is still the best! Prayer and worship on Sunday was awesome. I stood all the way through, and I was really tired from all the standing... I didn't pray much, but I think the session on Saturday made up for it... But I sincerely prayed for all my friends. In church, in school, in CCA, in my pri school. They're all wonderful people. May God work in their lives! Jumped during "One Way". While carrying a heavy bass! Hahahaha. That was fun. I thought I'd lose control of the rhythm... But I didn't! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and

Ride On

Recently things have been going really well. I've had a leadership position in my workplace for almost one year now and it is quite amazing how God has guided throughout the way. Despite this I feel that I have achieved the balance between my work, personal life and I'm in some sort of a flow that makes me satisfied about how things are going. I'm about to transition to another stage of it, and it feels that along the way God has prepared me each and every step. There's a lot to give thanks for.  Things are really cruising along. I've always liked a good, smooth drive and life feels that way at the moment. Its been a long time along a bumpy road but finally things feel right.  Praise be to God who calms the raging seas. Praise be to God who can be counted on for the hardest difficulties in life.  Not sure when the next post be, but I think if things carry on the way they are, more good posts are to come. 

Aikatsu

Have been engaging in a couple of new interesting hobbies to liven things up.  First off, chess of which I've started diving into to learn opening strategies and as part of that have started to watch official tournaments. Good way to stretch my thinking muscles. Second, watching netflix series in alphabetical order. Never know what interesting gems you uncover. I'm partway through stuff starting with the number 2, and its quite amazing how much you find about other cultures from this. Upcoming is a movie called 2 Weeks in Lagos, I think will be interesting cos I will get to learn more about Nigeria. I last watched a movie called 2 States which was about the clash in cultures between North and South India.   Third, watching soccer for the thrill and excitement. Letting this blog live up to its name.  Fourth, PS4. Finally finishing of Tales of Berseria and starting on Assassins Creed Origins soon.  Fifth, anime - the usual stuff I have never gone without since this blog started.