Skip to main content

Know Him More

Ok I'm kinda glad that I finally got some time alone to reflect and think about stuff. The month has been really busy, full of holidays, camps, outings, stuff to do and what not. Alright so here goes.

Won't be blogging much about the details of the camp. Instead maybe a couple of things I've felt during the camp. Ok I shall include a couple of things from yesterday's outreach service as well.

1. Its really great that everyone in YE can just bond together almost instantaneously.

2. The camp comm did very well in my opinion. There were places that could be improved, but it was well done.

3. Those prayer sessions every night with my room mates made the camp extra special.

4. I'm glad that more people are willing to pick up an instrument and worship spontaneously, as well as sing along when they hear someone playing.

5. The spiritual aspect of the camp was not lacking. In my opinion it was a stonger ministering camp than last year.

6. Last year we saw God's divine intervention and protection even against floods, and this year we saw His protection even through the rain.

7. Camps, in my opinion are more than just a time for spiritual renewal and giving yourself to God once again. Its a great time to pray for guidance and a calling.

8. Well done to those people who discussed about spiritual breakthroughs and happenings during the camp. Those can be used to encourage others, strengthen bonds, and understand more about Christ.

9. Looking forward to the shirt!

10. I thank God for the friendships that I have. Not only those of the same age as me, but those young ones that constantly give me encouragement and strength although you guys are much younger than I am. Thank you Eunice, Max, Louis.

11. Though I'm a young adult now, my heart is with the youth, thats for sure.

12. Great job at dance everyone! God is proud I'm sure.

13. To all who brought friends... Follow up with them yeah?

14. Food yesterday definitely beat Grad Night's. And its great that Wang came!

15. Well done logs team! The decorations were absolutely stunning.

16. What a great God we have. If he hadn't helped me through NAPFA, I wouldn't be here contributing to camp, and to logs. All kudos go to Him.

***

Driving!

Taking my Basic Theory Test on 2nd Jan! Original date was 20th March, so I'm kinda glad I got an earlier slot. Time slot: 3:15pm to 4:15pm.

***

S03H

Well hope you guys are doing fine. Our outing was pretty good. Mostly soccer in the rain. And I've gotta say... I miss you guys lots already.

To the guys in army: break a leg.
To the guys not in army: Yipee!
To the gals taking SATs and doing Uni Apps: All the best!
To the gals chillin and kicking back for a year or two: You should be getting a job. Lol.

***

Leisure

Ok so you guys may be wondering what I've been doing all this time. I've compiled a list of things I sorta do everyday if I got the time.

1. QT (Thats a given.)
2. Exercise (Probably go to the pull up bars, treadmill and do a couple of sit ups.)
3. Facebook (Just for awhile)
4. BLOG (Once theres something interesting to share)
5. PS (FF6 and FF12 to be exact)
6. Write Story (I've got no inspiration now so I'm doing it para by para)
7. DOTA (Practising random)
8. Youtube (Looking for yugioh as well as continuing with naruto, bleach and one piece)
9. Driving (Mugging for Basic Theory Test)

Things on hold:
1. Worship Ministry leaders meeting! (Lets set a date shall we?)
2. Eden-Sol recording (Should be one of these days.)
3. Learning Jap (Pretty memory intensive so I'll leave it for during army)
4. Mentoring (Looks like I gotta find my mentee soon before I forget how to teach)
5. Compiling my Personal Portfolio (Interviews and submission start in March so I've got enough time.)
6. Uploading pics for Dec 2007, camp songs and 3rd-4th Quarter Songs on multiply. (Once Dec ends it'll happen.)

Thats all folks! Till next time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and

Vanguard

It’s taken a long time, but I think my heart is finally at peace. It’s been a tough journey but I am glad to say the worst of it is over. At the moment am surrounded by those who matter to me and I am doing meaningful things. Truly thankful that God has returned me to such a state.  In this season of Good Friday and Easter the word Vanguard comes to mind. Maybe it’s that season of life where God is exactly that for me, where we will be together in uncharted battlegrounds in both personal and professional life.  Not too sure when my next post will be but hope the next will be better than the last. Until next time! 

Vox Humana

497th post. Its been a rather pleasant weekend, filled with Gihon and worship stuff. Really enjoyed myself baking with Gihon. Wished we could've taken a vid of everyone for Youth Day... Probably will have to meet them one day to film them haha. Probably will organise a homework doing session for them to complete everything before the hols end. Well Father's Day celebrations today went quite well... Only had a couple of hours to practise for the hoedown, and practise for the worship went comparatively better than the prac during camp. It was my first time playing piano/organ/keys/trumpets/vox for worship, and I'm glad it went ok, and I did it with God. Driving test is on friday... Not too worried about it, and also have no prob with failing it actually. Taking it easy, but hoping for good news. I guess its the peace that transcends all understanding thats taking over. And the most important thing for me for this test is not whether I pass or fail, but whether God was with me