Skip to main content

Psalms 150:6

H3 Bio is finally over. To tell the truth it was a pretty fun paper to do since there was no consequence involved, unlike other papers. On the way back I was wondering what to do first. FF12? FF6? Dota? Full Metal Alchemist? Listening to iTunes? Go for a jog?

And then as I reached home, whilst I was in bus 945, rain started pouring. Very hard. To others it may seem irritating (especially if you have no way to reach home from the bus stop without getting wet). But to me it was a timely reminder that God was around me, and all the successes I've had during this exam period should be attributed to him. And so the first thing I did was to write this post.

Don't think I'll finish it today so I'll publish it tomorrow.

***

NS

Well its wonderful how everything seems to come together just before my NAPFA. Just went for a trial run not long ago and everything looks in tip top shape. Before this I thought I'd definitely have a chance of failing, even if it were slim.

But after today's run of exercises... Theres definitely no way I could fail. My stamina now is the best in my life so far, and the same goes for my arm strength, flexibility and body. And I believe that God should take the credit.

***

Eden-Sol

Haven't seen these guys for a long time, but when we met, it was as if we'd never been apart. Went with Guoren and Sam to check out acoustic guitars and Peninsular. Guoren hasn't decided which one to buy.

We then went to NYNY near City Hall MRT to meet Choon Wing and Gabriel, and we had a great dinner there. The usual suanning was taking place, and we talked about lotsa random things. The food was good. We ordered a gigantic burger, a plate of pasta and a whole chicken. I took a quarter slice of the burger but couldn't finish.

(I would've inserted a pic of it if I could find my memory stick, which has been lost for a long long time.)

Ok so a couple of shout outs to the guys.

Sam ~ Woot you're probably gone by now. Wow to England of all places, and then touring some other parts of Europe. Can't believe you got tickets to a Man U vs Fulham match. Alright will set up a band blog by the time you get back.
Have fun!

(Insert photo of Sam eyeing large burger.)

Guoren ~ Yes yes join the worship team! It'll be good experience for you guys. And you asked where to find good anime? www.instantz.net or www.animerising.blogspot.com are good places. And you'd better not sneak any beer, wine or alcoholic beverages into my food.

(Insert pic of Guoren and Sam eyeing large burger. Nah actually they're just posing for the camera)

Choon Wing ~ Aww man you still owe me deathnote manga. When the stuff shifting is done don't forget to get it for me. All the best with your apps to overseas. My bro wants Blackbird by Alterbridge! So after you give Guoren could you send to me?

Gabriel ~ You've been coming here often, so thanks for continuing to read these posts! And yes join the worship team too. Don't worry about blogging whatever you want. I'm making the band blog with high security so that no one will get to see what we write yeah?

***

SYC

A completely new experience! I wasn't really looking forward to it cos I was really tired from playing comp games and mugging. (Woot since when did mugging come together with comp games? Lol)

But I got there and we had a great time in worship, playing games, talking about random stuff. Griping about exams mostly and discussing what we'd do after As and before army. The board game we played was pretty fun. Paul, Joseph, Ernest and I were playing so fast as if we were on steroids or something.

I got 9650 dollars, which was 100 behind Shu lol. So close!

The vid was funny, yes. I wish I had muscles like that woot.

Looking forward to more syc fun!

***

Next post: Soccer
After that: Goodbye RJC!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and

Vanguard

It’s taken a long time, but I think my heart is finally at peace. It’s been a tough journey but I am glad to say the worst of it is over. At the moment am surrounded by those who matter to me and I am doing meaningful things. Truly thankful that God has returned me to such a state.  In this season of Good Friday and Easter the word Vanguard comes to mind. Maybe it’s that season of life where God is exactly that for me, where we will be together in uncharted battlegrounds in both personal and professional life.  Not too sure when my next post will be but hope the next will be better than the last. Until next time! 

Ride On

Recently things have been going really well. I've had a leadership position in my workplace for almost one year now and it is quite amazing how God has guided throughout the way. Despite this I feel that I have achieved the balance between my work, personal life and I'm in some sort of a flow that makes me satisfied about how things are going. I'm about to transition to another stage of it, and it feels that along the way God has prepared me each and every step. There's a lot to give thanks for.  Things are really cruising along. I've always liked a good, smooth drive and life feels that way at the moment. Its been a long time along a bumpy road but finally things feel right.  Praise be to God who calms the raging seas. Praise be to God who can be counted on for the hardest difficulties in life.  Not sure when the next post be, but I think if things carry on the way they are, more good posts are to come.