Skip to main content

Pinch

Hmms! No more prelims! Haha. Next major exam is the CT, which isn't that major an exam at all! 53 Days to freedom... 53 days to reckoning... Thats the real challenge I'm looking for. Haha. Well.

Message was really good! Yup. I think it stirred up stuff in lots of people, although most of them didn't say it. You guys saw my previous post? I think thats what God wanted to tell us through Tim. Your life should have changed. Like in the song! Change isn't that bad a thing if you look at it. Just look at me. I may be the same person that you guys all know. But we all know I've changed so much! And I'll continue changing, no matter what it takes... Until I become what God wants me to be. One more point I'd like to stress on. For all you Christians, your focus should be on God. Run after him always. Even if you lose your focus, come back to him! Don't let studies control your life!

Hmms... Went to play pool although it was one day before prelims. I guess the destress worked. Haha! I was with Paul and Kenneth, and I won both of em! Haha. The first match was me vs Paul. Hmms. Hit a couple of skewed shots and found that I was trailing 4 balls to 1 at the end. But I managed to win by hitting the black ball in for the first time. (Previous times I think I won cause people made mistakes. Haha.) I played Kenneth next. We were pretty much even at the point but he accidentally hit in the black ball. Then I played Paul again. He made an interesting mistake. With just two balls left, he hit his yellow ball such that it was right next to the black ball, which was blocking one of the pockets. Zzz. So there was no way he could win I guess. Then I went back to church! Haha.

Scores:
Me 2 Paul 0
Me 1 Kenneth 0
Paul ? Kenneth ? (I left by then. Haha.)

Hmms... Gerald told me about the worship roster thingy... From now on... Its my duty to do it. Hmms. Honestly... The Microsoft Excel in my com doesn't seem to be working... Hafta do the schedule in school. Haha. Heres the schedule tentatively. Seems like neither Jon or Gerald can do drums on the 4th week. Makes thinking a bit harder. Haha. Heres the finalised one! Next week looks a bit thin but I have no choice...

3rd week
Gerald - WL
Yan Leen - Backup
Ben - Guitar
Jon - Drums

4th week
John - WL
Tim - Guitar
Myrtle - Keys
Ben - Bass

K! Lost 4-3 to Samuel! Haha. He's using a better deck now! =) More challenge. Looking forwards to that match AAL! Haha. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and

Ride On

Recently things have been going really well. I've had a leadership position in my workplace for almost one year now and it is quite amazing how God has guided throughout the way. Despite this I feel that I have achieved the balance between my work, personal life and I'm in some sort of a flow that makes me satisfied about how things are going. I'm about to transition to another stage of it, and it feels that along the way God has prepared me each and every step. There's a lot to give thanks for.  Things are really cruising along. I've always liked a good, smooth drive and life feels that way at the moment. Its been a long time along a bumpy road but finally things feel right.  Praise be to God who calms the raging seas. Praise be to God who can be counted on for the hardest difficulties in life.  Not sure when the next post be, but I think if things carry on the way they are, more good posts are to come. 

Vanguard

It’s taken a long time, but I think my heart is finally at peace. It’s been a tough journey but I am glad to say the worst of it is over. At the moment am surrounded by those who matter to me and I am doing meaningful things. Truly thankful that God has returned me to such a state.  In this season of Good Friday and Easter the word Vanguard comes to mind. Maybe it’s that season of life where God is exactly that for me, where we will be together in uncharted battlegrounds in both personal and professional life.  Not too sure when my next post will be but hope the next will be better than the last. Until next time!