Skip to main content

Career's Forum!

Hmms! Heres an interesting post for you guys! An excerpt from our class's expressions page in the year book!

"Long ago in the land of C2-19, there lived a group of people called 4B. They have come from far and wide to form this colony in AD 2004.

Strongman Kong, has risen above the rest to become their natural leader since AD2004. But the country is run on democracy and AD2005 was an election year. Mr. Ai and Mr. Seetoh have announced during Philosophy lesson that they will run for the presidency as they have the looks for the job, while Alpha male Paul just wants to rule the land. There is also a Leo who is a direct descendent of the Emperor of ancient times but he has declined to run.

The responsibility of defense for the country rest on the shoulders of Corporal Goh. The Airforce, Navy and Army come under his command. The airforce is led by the only person who has flown an aeroplane in this country, Pilot LTJJ. The Navy is short on lifejackets, thus is led by one who does not need it, Admiral Sim. In the Army, the infantry is led by General Tay WQ, who can engage the enemy effectively. Advance scouting missions are handled by best in the business, Royston. Unarmed combat is taught by Timothy. Although his superiors may not be satisfied with him and call him names like "i****", he takes it in his stride. The Naeem radar is part of the intelligence unit. This new radar can see heads and shoulders above the rest to get early warnings for the country.

There is always someone to turn to for academic help. Any unexplained phenomenon will be referred to Prof. Gan for answers. Any math problems will be referred to the genius, Prof. Liu. For financial assistance, there is a rich charity in 4B. It has a full-time worker, Gabriel, who goes around calling for "donations". His "$10, $10" cries can be heard frequently. 4B also has a biologist, Mr. Wong SY, who has great research interest in daffodils. He can always be found gazing at daffodils. If you cannot seem to be punctual, you need to see the time management experts, Syukri, Hakeem and Yen Siang from Early Co. They can give the best advice on time management. For medical attention, you can see Dr. Kenny Ng. He is very experienced and can give you an MC if you need it for anything.

Recreation is regarded highly in this country. There is a band, comprising of B. Khoo, B. Ho and Law CF. B. Khoo is very famous for his "live sax" performances. For sports updates, the ever-accurate B. Low will provide the updates, especially when it comes to soccer. The media is run by TYC & LDL media companies. Competitions is very keen as they are always trying to push the control to the other company, thus everything can be showed.

Information can be easily obtained in this country. Any news article no matter how old can be retrieved by the library’s SAM system as it can memorise any length of text. Instead of CD-ROMs, this country uses the Pan Deng-Dominic (PD-DOM). While CD-ROMs write at 48x, this PD-DOM runs at a world record speed. If you want information on other people, contact XJC(TM) private investigation company. Their highly skilled investigators, Jing Cong and Clifton have a very good track record, able to sniff out the most elusive people who try to hide.

The country also once had two "traitors", Qin Run and Joel, who were then banished to Canada and Australia respectively. However, we will still remember them in our hearts for their minor contributions to the country.

The country has the most efficient workers in the world. The country exports world-class quality goods even though the factories employ the shortest assembly line in the world."

Hmms... Some puns here and there... Can you spot me? Haha. Wells. Just some fun stuff!

Yu-Gi-Oh Update

Lost Sam 2-0

=) I got a Merit Award for my stint as the vice chairman of RIGE! I would like to take this opportunity to thank my father, mother, grandmother on my dad's side, grandfather on my dad's side, grandmother on my mom's side, grandmother on my mom's side, uncles on my dad's side, aunties on my dad's side, uncles on my mom's side, aunties on my mom's side, cousins on my dad's side, cousins on my mom's side, bros, my friends in church, my friends in pri-school, my friends in school and my friends in CCA! Yeah. Haha. That was lame. Haha.

Be sure to watch Da Chang Qing on channel U! Its pretty good! My mom's a fan of it... And its good. Yup. I watched it too! Its about a Korean girl whose parents died when she was real young, and then her foster parents sent her to the palace to work as a young cook, as she grows, she develops friendships, but enemies as well. There are some evil people who want her dead, and through the years, she survives onslaught after onslaught against her life... Won't spoil anymore... Haha. You guys should watch!

Went for career's forum! It was supposed to be until 6 but I left at 4. Cos I'm now very sure of what steps I have to take! I'll take medicine, then branch out to pathology, then to forensic pathology, where I'll be involved in both forensics lab work, as well as finding causes of sickness by looking at how a patient dies... Then, I can see how to save people that have that sickness! Thats one rare scope of medicine, and I'm gonna do it! Forensic Pathology, here I come! Yeah!

Hmms. JJ came over! Cute! Haha. He played playstation all day... And he didn't want to leave... Haha. Went for my grandma's birthday dinner today! Yup. Yummy... Had 7 dishes... K! Thats all for the weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and

Ride On

Recently things have been going really well. I've had a leadership position in my workplace for almost one year now and it is quite amazing how God has guided throughout the way. Despite this I feel that I have achieved the balance between my work, personal life and I'm in some sort of a flow that makes me satisfied about how things are going. I'm about to transition to another stage of it, and it feels that along the way God has prepared me each and every step. There's a lot to give thanks for.  Things are really cruising along. I've always liked a good, smooth drive and life feels that way at the moment. Its been a long time along a bumpy road but finally things feel right.  Praise be to God who calms the raging seas. Praise be to God who can be counted on for the hardest difficulties in life.  Not sure when the next post be, but I think if things carry on the way they are, more good posts are to come. 

Vanguard

It’s taken a long time, but I think my heart is finally at peace. It’s been a tough journey but I am glad to say the worst of it is over. At the moment am surrounded by those who matter to me and I am doing meaningful things. Truly thankful that God has returned me to such a state.  In this season of Good Friday and Easter the word Vanguard comes to mind. Maybe it’s that season of life where God is exactly that for me, where we will be together in uncharted battlegrounds in both personal and professional life.  Not too sure when my next post will be but hope the next will be better than the last. Until next time!