Skip to main content

BLOG Publicity!

Wow! So many people are here looking at my posts. People from primary school, people from school, people from church. Haha. Spread the word! Let more people come and see the weird stuff I write! Hahaha! K. Just don't laugh when I say funny stuff k.

Well, Saturday was boring... I wasn't allowed to use the com or PS cos my bros were at home and they haven't finished their exams. So I woke up at 8, saw that my bros weren't awake and used the com to start on the tutorial which I wrote partially as a guide and partially as comic relief. Its half done... Hopefully I'll finish it before they come back home today. When they woke up, I spent my time doing lots of stuff I didn't need to do. My day kinda went like this:

1. Finish using the com
2. Sleep
3. Jam on the guitar
4. Sleep
5. Go watch TV
6. Sleep
7. Go tidy up my cupboards
8. Sleep
9. Go play the piano
10. Sleep
11. Eat lunch
12. Sleep
13. Practice the more difficult bass runs
14. SMS Tim about worship
15. Sleep
16. Got the reply and SMSed back
17. Sleep
18. Wash up
19. Call my cousin
20. Go to grandma's house for dinner

Yeah. Something like that. I was so bored that I kept sleeping for 20 mins each time I plopped down on my bed... Well. Usually when I have exams and my bros don't, they still play the com. Haha. Well. I should have used that as an excuse or something...

Sunday was cool! Awesome! My guide... Well. It got some people talking! Haha. Great. Come on... I need more publicity! Spread the word! Well... They were laughing about chapter 7. And saying that I should sell it for 3 installments of $29.95 or something like that. Haha. My church friends are so funny. Once again, spread the word! I need more traffic in and outta my BLOG! The worship was awesome. And I love the song By Your Side! Well... Wanted to stay longer but my mum was sick at home...

Hmm... Looking for someone who can take over from me when my time in YE's up... Guitaring, Bassing... I don't know. Although Rach is learning, shes the same age as me, I can't possibly ask her to take over me when I'm done yeah? Looking at the Sec1s and P6s... Well, I still don't know! Thinking back on my decision to play 2 times a month... Maybe I should change to 3 times. Cos if Rach only plays once on the guitar, and I play once on bass and once on guitar, Tim will have to play 5 times in a month which is theoretically impossible. Well... I dunno... I'd better go tell Gerald. !!!!!! Oh yeah. Gerald's gonna be real busy soon. And... Well, I'd better stop here.

Well, mothers day wasn't really mothers day when my dad had to go off on a business trip and my mom felt sick. Even the dinner outside wasn't much. We went out and ordered, waited 45 mins for 3 dishes and rice, then it was lousy. And I got this stomachache in the evening. Must be because of that bottle of soya bean milk I drank in the morning for breakfast. Urgh. I felt real sick. But I'm fine now! Luckily I didn't get the runs in church. Otherwise I'd have to run to the toilet halfway through playing my bass runs. Ignore the pun on the word run. Thats lame.

Well, that was a long post. See you guys soon! Oh yeah. I updated the guide too. Have fun reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and

Vanguard

It’s taken a long time, but I think my heart is finally at peace. It’s been a tough journey but I am glad to say the worst of it is over. At the moment am surrounded by those who matter to me and I am doing meaningful things. Truly thankful that God has returned me to such a state.  In this season of Good Friday and Easter the word Vanguard comes to mind. Maybe it’s that season of life where God is exactly that for me, where we will be together in uncharted battlegrounds in both personal and professional life.  Not too sure when my next post will be but hope the next will be better than the last. Until next time! 

Ride On

Recently things have been going really well. I've had a leadership position in my workplace for almost one year now and it is quite amazing how God has guided throughout the way. Despite this I feel that I have achieved the balance between my work, personal life and I'm in some sort of a flow that makes me satisfied about how things are going. I'm about to transition to another stage of it, and it feels that along the way God has prepared me each and every step. There's a lot to give thanks for.  Things are really cruising along. I've always liked a good, smooth drive and life feels that way at the moment. Its been a long time along a bumpy road but finally things feel right.  Praise be to God who calms the raging seas. Praise be to God who can be counted on for the hardest difficulties in life.  Not sure when the next post be, but I think if things carry on the way they are, more good posts are to come.