Skip to main content

NAPFA!!!

Wow! NAPFA five stations test is finally over and my results really surprised me. I got 9.7 seconds for shuttle run, 29 cm for Sit and Reach, 2 pull ups, 40 sit ups and 252 cm for Standing Broad Jump! I'm happy I passed. I'm even happier that I beat a lot of sportsmen at the standing broad jump section. Haha. Lets get 2.4 over and done with so we can play soccer! Yeah!

Physics lesson was interesting. I volunteered to be the time keeper and had the chance to go around and look at the performance of the other teams and their products for the heating device. Clifton's one was emitting a weird smell. Gabriel's one was shaped like a potato and was leaking. Well... Our group was ok. Haha. Timekeeping was fun. I was shouting out the time left to everyone cos everybody wanted to know. Well. Muggers will be muggers...

SYF is coming close. And it doesn't help that Common Tests are a day after our SYF performance. Haha. Bah. Our SYF's on Thursday, 28th April. And theres PoP. And theres the Minds Carnival. Lots of responsibilities on my shoulders this month. Bah. There are people who have more to do though. So I shouldn't be complaning...

Got more tudis for guitar. Hakeem, Jomel, Serene (my cousin), my bros. And I want to learn how to pool well. Then I can play with my idol. Yeah. Wing Chung knows how. Maybe I'll ask him...

Chinese common tests consist of 3A, 3B, 4A. The teachers want to kill us. Three books of words to study in 3 weeks? I don't think thats possible. I'll have to bring my Chinese handbook everywhere then. Bah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and ...

Of God and Demons

Now that'd I've put my last phase of life past me and have some more time to reflect cos I'm C+ for the second time, I feel that it's the correct time to do a bit more reflection about my past, especially the last couple of years. I've always thought that one of the counseling exercises practiced would be helpful for me to process what I've been going through - that is to personify my negative emotions. In a sense to experience that final bit of release from these emotions that have threatened me for a long time. To talk about the inner demons that I've been facing.  Wrath. The fiercest of them all, yet gentlemanly in some ways, calculative in others. People usually imagine wrath to be brawny, in your face and belligerent. But my Wrath is more sinister, sly even. Plotting the downfall of my enemies and using the knowledge that I have to exact vengeance. Over the months I have exerted control of him by reminding myself that only God has the right to judge. De...

Aikatsu

Have been engaging in a couple of new interesting hobbies to liven things up.  First off, chess of which I've started diving into to learn opening strategies and as part of that have started to watch official tournaments. Good way to stretch my thinking muscles. Second, watching netflix series in alphabetical order. Never know what interesting gems you uncover. I'm partway through stuff starting with the number 2, and its quite amazing how much you find about other cultures from this. Upcoming is a movie called 2 Weeks in Lagos, I think will be interesting cos I will get to learn more about Nigeria. I last watched a movie called 2 States which was about the clash in cultures between North and South India.   Third, watching soccer for the thrill and excitement. Letting this blog live up to its name.  Fourth, PS4. Finally finishing of Tales of Berseria and starting on Assassins Creed Origins soon.  Fifth, anime - the usual stuff I have never gone without since thi...