Skip to main content

I'm So Secure...

In Your Hands

I'm so secure, You're here with me
You stay the same, Your love remains
Here in my heart

Chorus:
So close I believe, You're holding me now
In Your hands I belong, You'll never let me go
So close I believe, You're holding me now
In Your hands I belong, You'll never let me go

You gave your life, in Your endless love
You set me free, and showed the way
And now I am found

Bridge:
All along, You were beside me
Even when I couldn't tell
Through the years
You showed me more of you

Haha... Wells. This is part two! All about by friends and cousins and what I feel about them. They've all been keeping be so secure and safe, and so has God! Thanks to everyone!

Cousins

Dad's Side
Elaine
Shanny
Serene
Omi
Jody
Desiree

A group of real funny people! Haha. I go to my grandma's house every single week to go see my relatives. These are the guys that perk up my day! Omi and Des are the jokers most of the time, Jody is real quiet, he's in CJC... Elaine's working in Alexandria Hospital, and Shanny's doing studies. Serene's the same age as me, and she's the closest to me! She's in the CO of RVHS. We always play cards together, TaiTi, Bridge, Hearts, Black Jack, JimRummy, Mahjong, Poker, Russian Poker, InBetween, you name it, we play it! Gambling's only for new year though!
Really great bunch of cousins, although I don't have so many on my dad's side, its fun nonetheless!

Mom's Side
Evelyn
Carol
Tanny
Gabriel
Jeremy
Rina
Jason
Jeffrey
Jomel
Johnson
Christine

Most of my cousins are married now, and I have nephews that are a lot older than me! David and Alvin are the sons of my cousin Jeffrey, and David's older than me. I'm less close to my cousins here, due to the age difference, and I'm pretty much more in contact with the younger cousins I have such as Jomel. Evelyn, Carol, Tanny, Jeffrey, Christine are all married and have children, (with the exception of Tanny, who just got married already) and more of my cousins on these side are gonna get married too! Haha. More wedding dinners... We visit them at special times of the year, and Jomel come to my house every Tuesday to learn guitar! I'm closest to David, Alvin and Jomel...

Class Buds

*Shane - Squasher
*Dominic - Tracker
/Chin Heng - Guitarist
/Daniel - Lance Corporal (haha) Chairman of Interact Club
/Ben Ho - Band
/Jasper - Swimmer
*Seetoh - Gym
/Benny - Band
/Chun Fung - Band
/Royston - Scouter
/Song Jie - Red Cross
/Joel - Singer
/Dali - Red Cross
/Wing Chung - Table Tennis
*Syukri - Hockey
*Kenny - Rugger
*Yen Siang - Basketballer
*Hakeem - Hockey
*Pan Deng - Tracker
*Naeem - Scouter
/Gabriel - Rugger
/Lewis - Shooter
/Eugene - Shooter
*Clifton - Shooter
*Wei Quan - Basketballer
*Timothy - Judo
*Shou Yee - Softball
/Samuel - Red Cross
*Jing Cong - Basketball
*Seng Kong - Swimmer
*Paul - Scouter

Haha. Funny people. A nice mix of muggers/ and slackers*! I love my class. We actually help each other a lot. We let each other copy homework, we teach people stuff, we play soccer together. Each and everyone of us here truly loves this class (I hope). Haha. I've been observing class trends, and now the trend is tennis ball soccer. My class is full of soccer fanatics too. We all don't really like philo, and our class a Geog, Triple Science combi class. I'm close to both muggers and slackers, especially Samuel, Chin Heng, Wing Chung, Dali, Eugene, Royston, Ben Ho, Chun Fung, Kenny, Shou Yee, Yen Siang, Gabriel, Seng Kong, Shane and Lewis. Thats about half the class! Haha...

Guitarists

Exco
Yu Sheng - Chairman
Hyqel - Vice Chairman
Chin Heng - Secretary
Karthik - PT Rep
Yu Zhuo - Librarian
Ngee Kiang - Librarian
Daniel - Quartermaster
Yan An - Quatermaster
Sherman
Cheng Yi
Joshua
Hung Wen
Jeremy
Emily
Ming Fang
Wu Lei

Whoa! This is a group of Guitar loving people! Some of them just treat Guitar ensemble as a CCA, but others have great passion for it! Chin Heng's into conducting and also research on many kinds of songs. He's the one who comes up with all the duet or trio pieces for concerts. Karthik and Hyqel are rock fanatics who like Metallica! I love it when we have PT! Its real fun! Karthik and Yan An are real proded in soccer... Haha. I'm closest to Yu Sheng, Yu Zhuo, Chin Heng, Sherman, Jeremy, Karthik and Hyqel! Emily, Ming Fang and Wu Lei are from the RGGE Exco, and I only got to know them last November! Nice people though!

Church Mates

Cell 2005
Shirley
Mel
Audrey
Sophia
Cassandra
Ernest
Martin

You guys are the one that have been helping me grow spiritually and I thank you guys for that... Especially Shirley... Talking with you guys have let me learn much more about myself and others, and also God. Each one of you is a testimony... Really. I can't forget the time we spent ice skating together... Yeah! Lets go again! Haha. I'm closest to Ernest, Martin, Mel and Shirley here... A really nice and cool bunch of people who can support you when you're down and out...

Music Team

Worship Leaders
Ian
Gerald
Tim
Rachel
Mel

Assistant WLs
Li En
Charissa
Amanda
Yan Leen
Joanna

Guitarists
Gerald
Rachel
Tim

Pianists
Hui Juan
Myrtle

Drummers
Jon
Shu
Hui Juan
Charissa
Joshua
Gerald

Bass
Tim
(I wanna be here!)

PA
Nick
Kang Di
Louis
Joshua
Martin

I group of people really built up strong in God. They're the ones who help God show his goodness and grace. Even a group of teens like us can praise the Lord... I've worked with most of you, and you guys are a fun bunch. I think everyone's great... Lets continue on our journey together ok? Lets get more people to come through our worship! Yeah!

Not forgetting... God

I love you. You're the one that has been holding me up all this while. I don't care about my results or my CCA to tell the truth. The main thing I want and need is you. Thats how I feel. Somehow, all these friendships pale in comparison to the bond you have created with me. With you, I feel so secure, so safe. Just as if you're a father holding me really close... You may not need me, but I love you all the same. Thank you for all you've done. I feel real blessed...

Thanks to everyone for reading. I'll never forget my bond with all you guys. I love all you guys. Never forget that theres always people beside you that'll help you no matter what happens. Yeah. Thats all...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and

Vanguard

It’s taken a long time, but I think my heart is finally at peace. It’s been a tough journey but I am glad to say the worst of it is over. At the moment am surrounded by those who matter to me and I am doing meaningful things. Truly thankful that God has returned me to such a state.  In this season of Good Friday and Easter the word Vanguard comes to mind. Maybe it’s that season of life where God is exactly that for me, where we will be together in uncharted battlegrounds in both personal and professional life.  Not too sure when my next post will be but hope the next will be better than the last. Until next time! 

Vox Humana

497th post. Its been a rather pleasant weekend, filled with Gihon and worship stuff. Really enjoyed myself baking with Gihon. Wished we could've taken a vid of everyone for Youth Day... Probably will have to meet them one day to film them haha. Probably will organise a homework doing session for them to complete everything before the hols end. Well Father's Day celebrations today went quite well... Only had a couple of hours to practise for the hoedown, and practise for the worship went comparatively better than the prac during camp. It was my first time playing piano/organ/keys/trumpets/vox for worship, and I'm glad it went ok, and I did it with God. Driving test is on friday... Not too worried about it, and also have no prob with failing it actually. Taking it easy, but hoping for good news. I guess its the peace that transcends all understanding thats taking over. And the most important thing for me for this test is not whether I pass or fail, but whether God was with me