Skip to main content

Anime List as of 31st July 2015

Here it is!

.hack//Sign + Liminality + Legend of the Twilight + Roots + Quantum
07 Ghost
Ah My Goddess + Fighting Wings + Flights Of Fancy
Air Gear
Air Master
Akazukin Cha Cha
Akira
Amatsuki
Angel Sanctuary
Angelic Layer
Asura Cryin'
Avatar + Legend of Korra
Ayakashi
Ayashi No Ceres
Azumanga Daioh
Baccano
Baki The Grappler
Basilisk
Basquash
Beck
Beet The Vandel Buster + Excellion
Berserk
Black Cat
Black Lagoon + The Second Barrage + Roberta's Blood Trail
Blade of the Immortal
Bleach
Blood+
Blue Dragon
Bokusatsu Tenshi
Boys Be
Buso Renkin
Cardcaptor Sakura
Chobits
Chocolate Underground
Chrono Crusade
Clannad + After Story
Claymore
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion + R2
Cooking Master Boy
Cowboy Bebop
Curious Play
D Gray Man
Dennou Coil
Detective Conan
Devil May Cry
Digimon Adventure 1 + 2 + Tamers
Dragon Ball + Z + GT + Kai
E's Otherwise
Earth Girl Arjuna
Eden Of The East
Elfen Lied
Erementar Gerad
Ergo Proxy
Eureka Seven
Excel Saga
Eyeshield 21
Fairy Tail (Still ongoing)
Fate Stay Night
Final Fantasy Unlimited
Flame of Recca
Fruits Basket
Full Metal Alchemist + Brotherhood
Full Metal Panic + Fumoffu + Second Raid
Full Moon Wo Sagashite
Gantz
Gatekeepers + 21
Getbackers
Ghost Hound
Gilgamesh
Gintama (Still Ongoing)
Girls Bravo
Ghost Hunt
Ghost in the Shell + Stand Alone Complex + Innocence + 2nd Gig + Solid State Society
Golden Boy
Grander Musashi
Gravitation
Great Teacher Onizuka
Grenadier
Gun X Sword
Gungrave
Gunslinger Girl + Il Teatrino
Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor
Hajime No Ippo + New Challenger
Happy Lesson + Advance + The Final
Hatenkou Yuugi
Hellsing + Ultimate
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Hunter X Hunter
I My Me Strawberry Eggs
Ikkitousen + Dragon Destiny + Great Guardians + Xtreme Xecutor
Initial D + 2nd Stage + 3rd Stage + 4th Stage + Extra Stage + Battle Stage
Inukami!
Itazura Na Kiss
Jyu Oh Sei
Jyuuni Kokki
K-On + Second Season
Kaleido Star
Kannazuki No Miko
Karas
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Kemono No Souja Erin
Kimi Ni Todoke + Season 2
Kurokami
Kuroshitsuji
La Corda D' Oro + Secondo Passo + Blue Sky
The Legend of Condor Heroes
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Lucky Star
Maburaho
Macross Frontier
Magikano
Mahou Sensei Negima + Negima!?
Mnemosyne
Monochrome Factor
My Hime
Mai Otome + Zwei
MAR
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Mobile Suit Gundam + Zeta + ZZ + Victory + G + Wing + X + Turn A + Seed + Seed Destiny + OO + Age + Build Fighters + G no Reconguista
Monster
Moyashimon + Returns
Mushi-shi
Muteki Kanban Musume
NANA
Nabari no Ou
Naruto + Shippuuden (still ongoing)
Natsume Yuujinchou + Zoku + San + Shi
Neon Genesis Evangelion + Death + Rebirth + You Are (Not) Alone
Night Wizard
Ninku
Noein
Now and Then, Here and There
One Piece (still ongoing)
Ouran High School Host Club
Outlaw Star
Pandora Hearts
Persona 4 The Anime
Petite Princess Yucie
Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~
Powerstone
Pretear
Prince Of Tennis + New!
Princess Tutu
Prism Ark
RahXephon
Rave
Rental Magica
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Ronin Warriors
Rosario Vampire + Kappuchu
Rurouni Kenshin
Sailormoon + R + S + SuperS + Stars
Saint Seiya + Hades Chapter Sanctuary + Inferno + Elysion + The Lost Canvas + Omega 
Saiyuki + Reload + Gunlock + Requiem + Interactive + Burial
Sakura Wars
Samurai 7
Samurai Champloo
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Scrapped Princess
Scryed
Seirei No Moribito
Sekirei + Pure Engagement
Sengoku Basara + Judge End
Serial Experiments Lain
Shakugan No Shana
Shaman King
Shinigami No Ballad
Shopping Arcade Abenobashi
Shounen Onmyouji
Shuffle! + Memories
Shugo Chara + Doki + Party
Shura No Toki
Slam Dunk
Slayers + Next + Try + Revolution + Evolution-R
Sorcerer Hunters + Sorcerer on the Rocks
Soul Eater
Souten No Ken
Special A
Steam Detectives
Steel Angel Kurumi + Zero
Strike Witches
Tenchi Muyo + Universe + in Tokyo + GXP
Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagann
Tenjou Tenge + OVA
To Aru Majiutsu No Index + Kagaku No Railgun
To Love Ru + Motto + OVA + Darkness 
Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho Tou + Second Act
Tokyo Mew Mew
Tower Of Druaga Aegis of Uruk + Sword of Uruk
Trigun
Tsubasa Chronicle
Trinity Blood
Tweeny Witches
Usagi Drop
Valkyria Chronicle
Vampire Knight + Guilty
Vandread
Wagaya No Oinari-sama
Welcome to the NHK
Witchblade
Witch Hunter Robin
Wolf's Rain
X
XxxHolic + Kei + Shunmuki + Ro
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
You're Under Arrest
Yu Yu Hakusho
Yugioh + GX + 5D + Zexal + Arc V (still ongoing)
Yumeria
Zombie Loan

Total: 210 and counting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and

Vanguard

It’s taken a long time, but I think my heart is finally at peace. It’s been a tough journey but I am glad to say the worst of it is over. At the moment am surrounded by those who matter to me and I am doing meaningful things. Truly thankful that God has returned me to such a state.  In this season of Good Friday and Easter the word Vanguard comes to mind. Maybe it’s that season of life where God is exactly that for me, where we will be together in uncharted battlegrounds in both personal and professional life.  Not too sure when my next post will be but hope the next will be better than the last. Until next time! 

Ride On

Recently things have been going really well. I've had a leadership position in my workplace for almost one year now and it is quite amazing how God has guided throughout the way. Despite this I feel that I have achieved the balance between my work, personal life and I'm in some sort of a flow that makes me satisfied about how things are going. I'm about to transition to another stage of it, and it feels that along the way God has prepared me each and every step. There's a lot to give thanks for.  Things are really cruising along. I've always liked a good, smooth drive and life feels that way at the moment. Its been a long time along a bumpy road but finally things feel right.  Praise be to God who calms the raging seas. Praise be to God who can be counted on for the hardest difficulties in life.  Not sure when the next post be, but I think if things carry on the way they are, more good posts are to come.