Skip to main content

I Am A RaZist.

YE Camp this year was a spiritually charged one, and was filled with many good times of fellowship. From the point of a leader, it was effective, bringing across the point that we all have to take an active step to RAZE down the barriers between us and God, and us and others. God is always wanting to draw close to us, and many a times it is a problem on our side that prevents us from seeking Him.

The previous year, the speaker talked about there being a underground stream running under YE, waiting to burst forth once a channel is made, and its taken a year for this vision to truly manifest. I do feel that YE is about to burst at the seams, bringing a wave of revival... I simply can't wait for that moment, and I wait in eager anticipation at the work that God is going to do.

Kudos go to the planning committee, who created wonderful intentional situations for all to bond and all to look to God. Kudos also go to Andrew, who showed us that there's no meaning being stagnant, but love is always a journey that we have to advance on.

For me personally, in this camp I was convicted of my upcoming position of being the coordinator of YE. I hear God telling me - YES, this is where you belong; this is where I'm pleased you are. I came to camp with my own agenda: wanting to hear more from God for 2013. But that's not what God wanted to do for me this camp. Instead of giving me wisdom for the future, He gave me a firmness in identity that I truly was in the right place where He could work in me, with me and through me. He also showed me how to grow my love for those in YE and push forward.

So now that things are getting charged up and I'm ready to dash forward with God, let the wisdom from God flow through my life into 2013!!! Got a couple of stuff to do till then:

1. Meet Sherrill and Caleb to talk about their future
2. Pray about teachings for leaders
3. Pray about sessions for 2013
4. Assigning P6s to cells

I'm READY!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
For instance, how has the curriculum been designed, what's the average class size, coursework and resources, professional instructors etc. It is important to get some information about the education and experience of the therapist. The problem they have is not being sure of the most effective ways to organize and market their holistic practice so it grows rapidly and has consistent flow of clients.
Check out my webpage :: art therapist jobs

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and

Vanguard

It’s taken a long time, but I think my heart is finally at peace. It’s been a tough journey but I am glad to say the worst of it is over. At the moment am surrounded by those who matter to me and I am doing meaningful things. Truly thankful that God has returned me to such a state.  In this season of Good Friday and Easter the word Vanguard comes to mind. Maybe it’s that season of life where God is exactly that for me, where we will be together in uncharted battlegrounds in both personal and professional life.  Not too sure when my next post will be but hope the next will be better than the last. Until next time! 

Vox Humana

497th post. Its been a rather pleasant weekend, filled with Gihon and worship stuff. Really enjoyed myself baking with Gihon. Wished we could've taken a vid of everyone for Youth Day... Probably will have to meet them one day to film them haha. Probably will organise a homework doing session for them to complete everything before the hols end. Well Father's Day celebrations today went quite well... Only had a couple of hours to practise for the hoedown, and practise for the worship went comparatively better than the prac during camp. It was my first time playing piano/organ/keys/trumpets/vox for worship, and I'm glad it went ok, and I did it with God. Driving test is on friday... Not too worried about it, and also have no prob with failing it actually. Taking it easy, but hoping for good news. I guess its the peace that transcends all understanding thats taking over. And the most important thing for me for this test is not whether I pass or fail, but whether God was with me