Skip to main content

3HownH ftw.

Hey guys... Just ponned maths lecture to write this post.

Well coming back to school has been great... And its all ending tomorrow. Seems like everything is finishing off pretty quickly. Posted quite a number of class pics on my multiply site. Really good memories are coming back. And I'm really glad that God's put me in such a great class with a bunch of great people. Dunno what I would've done without them all.
As I'm typing I'm looking through the pics once again and at the bunch of 3H guys mugging at one of the tables to my left. Everyone's working hard... And I believe we'll all make it. Cos at 3H no one gets left behind. Oh and it looks like lots of people ponned maths lecture as well.

I'll miss em for sure. So you guys all better shift to multiply or else.
Results: BBBBC H3 Pass

Really satisfied with my results. Nothing much else to say except gambatte everyone!

***

Piano

Well concert was great... And it all ended with a big bang. Got a few pics from the concert. Didn't do much cam whoring, but took a few pics of the souvenirs I've got from the concert. Will upload them here once I get back home which won't be too long.

Ok here are the pics.



Balloon bear! Unfortunately its shrinking at a rapid rate.


Student concert booklet!
We got Ms Ng a small bouquet of flowers. Managed to hide it from her backstage, and while she was giving out balloons to the students we kinda surprised her. Was supposed to pass it to her immediately after my performance but she hurried upstage with the souvenirs and started calling out to the students to come get the balloons.

Lol. My last piano concert for a long time ended just like that. Wish I could've enjoyed the moment a bit longer. Went back to church after that. Was kinda sad that I missed main service which YE played in. And got even sadder when I remembered that my journey in piano had already ended, at least for awhile.

The new won't come if the old doesn't go, right?

***

Aw man and my journey as an RJ student is about to end. In a dilemma whether to pon school tomorrow or not. Well shouldn't be listening to emo music while I post this but... Oh well.

Ok a couple of guest posters have decided to drop by today on my blog...

"Rawrrrrrrrrrr. Haha right. There 's a lot of 3h people in the library doing maths. Except the girls who seem more concerned with sats right now. Plan's missing. Ok i shall talk about school (or the lack thereof)

3H is the class that made me decide not to become a S07-er. Ok lah bio not that bad, but still. I think 3H was quite a cool class, notice the word "was", cuz it isnt as cool as before. Right ben low? Now we all damn hots about exams ah!!! Yeah as in there is much more cliquing up, although less than mid-j1.

GUYS I AM PLAN I AM CRASHING THIS PAGE

LOL WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?!?!?

TO GET THE NEWSPAPER!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHHA GET IT!!??!?! NOOBS

I BET YOU DONT!!!!
.
.
.BECAUSE THE CHICKEN GOT IT LOLLOLOLOL

Bloody hell. Now plan's back to maths. Yup back to topic, although we are one of the better classes (in terms of bonding, and to a certain extent grades too), we can do better yah!

School is ending in 1 day. WTH. I'll miss 3H. And others too. I wanna be j1 again. Ok lah end then end lah. Next time see u on the street dont dao me. =)
This maths lecture super fun sia."

- Contribution from Leonard Loh, Benjamin Zheng and Alan Wong from 3H

Haha ok forgive them for the use of some vulgarities that I don't really like... But I'll say this once again. I'll miss em. And I've decided not to pon school tomorrow. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and

Vanguard

It’s taken a long time, but I think my heart is finally at peace. It’s been a tough journey but I am glad to say the worst of it is over. At the moment am surrounded by those who matter to me and I am doing meaningful things. Truly thankful that God has returned me to such a state.  In this season of Good Friday and Easter the word Vanguard comes to mind. Maybe it’s that season of life where God is exactly that for me, where we will be together in uncharted battlegrounds in both personal and professional life.  Not too sure when my next post will be but hope the next will be better than the last. Until next time! 

Ride On

Recently things have been going really well. I've had a leadership position in my workplace for almost one year now and it is quite amazing how God has guided throughout the way. Despite this I feel that I have achieved the balance between my work, personal life and I'm in some sort of a flow that makes me satisfied about how things are going. I'm about to transition to another stage of it, and it feels that along the way God has prepared me each and every step. There's a lot to give thanks for.  Things are really cruising along. I've always liked a good, smooth drive and life feels that way at the moment. Its been a long time along a bumpy road but finally things feel right.  Praise be to God who calms the raging seas. Praise be to God who can be counted on for the hardest difficulties in life.  Not sure when the next post be, but I think if things carry on the way they are, more good posts are to come.