Skip to main content

Auspicium Melioris Aevi

Just watched FF7 AC! Awesome show. Cloud is so cool... Makes me wonder... If there were a whole new different world out there, with special stuff, ancient ruins, mystical powers that God did create. We'd probably never find this kind of thing ever... I'll be dreaming of it. Being the hero and saving the world with the help of your friends. That'll be awesome...

Anybody wanna come over to my house for pool? I can book the pool tables. Just inform me 3 days in advance and I'll go book it for you guys to play. I can only book one table so the amount of people you want to bring to my house will be quite limited. Played with my family.

Daryl 3 Me 7
Dad 5 Me 2
Darren 0 Me 1

Total
10 wins 8 losses in 2 days.

Grad Ceremony. The last day of my life as an RI guy. Emotional, duh. Ming Qing cried. Haha. Well I was sitting right behind him... We've done so much this past year, and of course this school holds so much of our memories. Rushing assignments, doing RE, playing in SYF, Mugging like crazy, soccer updates... It seems it just passed while I was sleeping... Wish I was more awake to see the little things.

No matter, we'll all be seeing each other next year, and I'll still see the RI campus. Time to go on to RJ. Wonder how I'll cope? Will I do well? What CCA do I join? Whats the classes like? Will I make friends? Will I get a GF? Too many questions, and no answers. We'll just have to see... Looking forward to it. The real challenge is just starting...

RI 2005 Batch Song

Lonely fear lights up the sky
Can't help but wonder why
We're so far away

Then, you didn't have a friend
To land a helping hand
Life can be so strange

But now, I'm reaching out to you
Doesn't matter who
As long as we are friends

And I won't turn my back on you
Our friendship will be true
And never let it end

Stand tall, Stand proud
Voices that care are crying out loud
And when you close your eyes tonight
Feel in your heart how our love burns bright
We are the voice and the guiding light
Feel in your heart how our love burns bright

Hope I've made a difference these past 4 years to the lives of my friends. I'll never forget you guys. The time at class chalet was awesome... Playing Dynasty warriors, DOTA, Winning Eleven, seeing people get dunked in the pool, eating lots and lots and lots. Its been an awesome 4 years. I'll never forget it.

Auspicium Melioris Aevi,
With God to guide the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and

Ride On

Recently things have been going really well. I've had a leadership position in my workplace for almost one year now and it is quite amazing how God has guided throughout the way. Despite this I feel that I have achieved the balance between my work, personal life and I'm in some sort of a flow that makes me satisfied about how things are going. I'm about to transition to another stage of it, and it feels that along the way God has prepared me each and every step. There's a lot to give thanks for.  Things are really cruising along. I've always liked a good, smooth drive and life feels that way at the moment. Its been a long time along a bumpy road but finally things feel right.  Praise be to God who calms the raging seas. Praise be to God who can be counted on for the hardest difficulties in life.  Not sure when the next post be, but I think if things carry on the way they are, more good posts are to come. 

Vanguard

It’s taken a long time, but I think my heart is finally at peace. It’s been a tough journey but I am glad to say the worst of it is over. At the moment am surrounded by those who matter to me and I am doing meaningful things. Truly thankful that God has returned me to such a state.  In this season of Good Friday and Easter the word Vanguard comes to mind. Maybe it’s that season of life where God is exactly that for me, where we will be together in uncharted battlegrounds in both personal and professional life.  Not too sure when my next post will be but hope the next will be better than the last. Until next time!