Skip to main content
Sigh... Dilemma.

Go for Raffles Rock prac, meet with jounalist from TODAY, practise all 5 songs for concert, run through = compromising my EXCO position in RJGE.

Go for Guitar prac, have fun with my awesome RJGE friends, go out for dinner, master all the songs = being unable to complete all 5 songs and master then for Raffles Rock concert.

This sucks.

Well, what choice do I have? Gotta go for Raffles Rock prac and risked getting killed by the interviewers for RJGE EXCO during the interview. How do you expect me to answer the question: "Which is more important to you, RJGE or RR?" What can I say? Lie and say RJGE is more important? Or tell the truth and get dropped? God tell me what to do please...

Well, nothing much to say, its been quite an ordinary week. Went to paint the banner on Monday. Yup the Ex Animo banner you've seen hanging at the Science Lab blocks! Please come down to support. Theres a booth in the canteen selling tickets. Anyone wants tickets? Please go there. Yup.

Don't feel like writing anymore. I know God's still with me no matter what, but I'm still waiting for his response. And don't worry, I know when I am weak, he makes me strong. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and ...

Of God and Demons

Now that'd I've put my last phase of life past me and have some more time to reflect cos I'm C+ for the second time, I feel that it's the correct time to do a bit more reflection about my past, especially the last couple of years. I've always thought that one of the counseling exercises practiced would be helpful for me to process what I've been going through - that is to personify my negative emotions. In a sense to experience that final bit of release from these emotions that have threatened me for a long time. To talk about the inner demons that I've been facing.  Wrath. The fiercest of them all, yet gentlemanly in some ways, calculative in others. People usually imagine wrath to be brawny, in your face and belligerent. But my Wrath is more sinister, sly even. Plotting the downfall of my enemies and using the knowledge that I have to exact vengeance. Over the months I have exerted control of him by reminding myself that only God has the right to judge. De...

Aikatsu

Have been engaging in a couple of new interesting hobbies to liven things up.  First off, chess of which I've started diving into to learn opening strategies and as part of that have started to watch official tournaments. Good way to stretch my thinking muscles. Second, watching netflix series in alphabetical order. Never know what interesting gems you uncover. I'm partway through stuff starting with the number 2, and its quite amazing how much you find about other cultures from this. Upcoming is a movie called 2 Weeks in Lagos, I think will be interesting cos I will get to learn more about Nigeria. I last watched a movie called 2 States which was about the clash in cultures between North and South India.   Third, watching soccer for the thrill and excitement. Letting this blog live up to its name.  Fourth, PS4. Finally finishing of Tales of Berseria and starting on Assassins Creed Origins soon.  Fifth, anime - the usual stuff I have never gone without since thi...