Skip to main content

Merry Christmas

"Merry Christmas... I'm going around tagging everyone's BLOG..." Haha. You must be seeing this all over the place. I was on a crazy SMSing spree too. Haha. I should laugh more.

Well, just watched the anime Inuyasha and Twelve Kingdoms. Cool. Samurai X is cool too. The plot of Inuyasha is thinner but is portrayed in a livelier way while Twelve Kingdom's plot is way too messy and the way its portrayed is unique. Well, will still continue watching it since I don't have soccer to watch...

Told you guys I was going Orchard but didn't. My mom was tired. Too bad. I heard Eugene was there doing miming at the Paragon but never mind. Heard that Gerald asked the YE to go for a late night movie but nobody went. Haha. Sorry I didn't bring my brothers along to caroling. It would have been much more fun.

The first stop was Lee Ah Mooi's, and we passed RVHS along the way. Reminds me of all my friends who went there... Reached there and did caroling, too bad my guitar didn't match up to your voices... After it finished, I tried acting like a loner, sitting at the steps. It worked... Nick did talk a lot with me though... Went to the next place. Saw my school along the way. Talked about the people who jumped down the tracks. Then sat and ambulance to nightingale. Mark was lying on the stretcher. Paul was joking about it. Thanks Li En for holding the scores for me there. Had to wait for Shirley at the MRT station... Yes Charissa, I do know who Sami Hyypia is... Then went to Uncle Kai Leong's house. Thats all... It was great overall. We got closer together through this all you YE people... Miss Jon and Kenneth though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and ...

Of God and Demons

Now that'd I've put my last phase of life past me and have some more time to reflect cos I'm C+ for the second time, I feel that it's the correct time to do a bit more reflection about my past, especially the last couple of years. I've always thought that one of the counseling exercises practiced would be helpful for me to process what I've been going through - that is to personify my negative emotions. In a sense to experience that final bit of release from these emotions that have threatened me for a long time. To talk about the inner demons that I've been facing.  Wrath. The fiercest of them all, yet gentlemanly in some ways, calculative in others. People usually imagine wrath to be brawny, in your face and belligerent. But my Wrath is more sinister, sly even. Plotting the downfall of my enemies and using the knowledge that I have to exact vengeance. Over the months I have exerted control of him by reminding myself that only God has the right to judge. De...

Aikatsu

Have been engaging in a couple of new interesting hobbies to liven things up.  First off, chess of which I've started diving into to learn opening strategies and as part of that have started to watch official tournaments. Good way to stretch my thinking muscles. Second, watching netflix series in alphabetical order. Never know what interesting gems you uncover. I'm partway through stuff starting with the number 2, and its quite amazing how much you find about other cultures from this. Upcoming is a movie called 2 Weeks in Lagos, I think will be interesting cos I will get to learn more about Nigeria. I last watched a movie called 2 States which was about the clash in cultures between North and South India.   Third, watching soccer for the thrill and excitement. Letting this blog live up to its name.  Fourth, PS4. Finally finishing of Tales of Berseria and starting on Assassins Creed Origins soon.  Fifth, anime - the usual stuff I have never gone without since thi...