Skip to main content

Wide, Long, High, Deep

And so term is almost beginning!

Instead of the previous list that I put on the blog I've only managed to get 2 that I want, but I'm still pretty much excited about the next semester! Here are my modules in the end!

PL3281A Lab in Cognitive Psychology: Perception and Attention
PL4206 Cognitive Neuroscience
LAJ2203 Japanese 4
GEK1007 Chinese Heritage: History and Literature
GEK1542 Forensic Science

2 core mods, one unrestricted elective and 2 General Education mods! Its gonna be a relatively relaxed semester I hope. Out of the 5 modules, 3 of them have no tutorials, 2 of them no exams... Thus I've managed to open up a wonderful free day on wednesday! Unsure about the remaining workload but we'll have to go through the semester to see! =)


Dunno whether you guys can see it clearly but here's what my schedule looks like!

QT recently has been good, as I've started on a series of QTs that look at Jesus Christ through various passages of scripture. Through it you can really see the truth of Ephesians 3:18 - how high, deep, wide and long God's love for us. Bolstered by the Daily Bible Reading Plan I feel that I'm getting a rather fulfilling time of QT which I am thankful for! Hope everyone else is having good times of being with God and speaking with Him!

Apologies I've still got a POP and Korea trip post due hahaa... Hopefully I come around to writing them. =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and ...

Of God and Demons

Now that'd I've put my last phase of life past me and have some more time to reflect cos I'm C+ for the second time, I feel that it's the correct time to do a bit more reflection about my past, especially the last couple of years. I've always thought that one of the counseling exercises practiced would be helpful for me to process what I've been going through - that is to personify my negative emotions. In a sense to experience that final bit of release from these emotions that have threatened me for a long time. To talk about the inner demons that I've been facing.  Wrath. The fiercest of them all, yet gentlemanly in some ways, calculative in others. People usually imagine wrath to be brawny, in your face and belligerent. But my Wrath is more sinister, sly even. Plotting the downfall of my enemies and using the knowledge that I have to exact vengeance. Over the months I have exerted control of him by reminding myself that only God has the right to judge. De...

Aikatsu

Have been engaging in a couple of new interesting hobbies to liven things up.  First off, chess of which I've started diving into to learn opening strategies and as part of that have started to watch official tournaments. Good way to stretch my thinking muscles. Second, watching netflix series in alphabetical order. Never know what interesting gems you uncover. I'm partway through stuff starting with the number 2, and its quite amazing how much you find about other cultures from this. Upcoming is a movie called 2 Weeks in Lagos, I think will be interesting cos I will get to learn more about Nigeria. I last watched a movie called 2 States which was about the clash in cultures between North and South India.   Third, watching soccer for the thrill and excitement. Letting this blog live up to its name.  Fourth, PS4. Finally finishing of Tales of Berseria and starting on Assassins Creed Origins soon.  Fifth, anime - the usual stuff I have never gone without since thi...