Skip to main content

Need For Speed

And so I've stayed off MSN and blogging for about a week already... So for today I'm back online!

Today was a really good day. Had a 4 hour break which I did not how to deal with, but as usual God was good. I made 2 new friends during psych tutorial, Jamie and Kah Kay, and since all of us were supposed to have a long day from 8am to 8pm, we accompanied each other till our next tutorials came. Also, I managed to meet Ben my jap lecture friend right before and after my psych lecture and we decided to go back together. Having company really helps when you're feeling tired, and I'm glad God knew exactly what I needed to keep me through the day. Sherine popped up a few times as well. =D

Yesterday was my first driving experience exceeding 100km/h. Went up to 120km/h on the expressways whilst driving to fetch Darren from the airport after his Korea trip. All the adrenaline went to my head and I got quite high on driving. Nevertheless we made it there and back safely despite that.

Worried about Gary, Louis and Eugene. Hope they're doing fine.

Break from school next week! Looking forward to it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing us informative entries.

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and ...

Of God and Demons

Now that'd I've put my last phase of life past me and have some more time to reflect cos I'm C+ for the second time, I feel that it's the correct time to do a bit more reflection about my past, especially the last couple of years. I've always thought that one of the counseling exercises practiced would be helpful for me to process what I've been going through - that is to personify my negative emotions. In a sense to experience that final bit of release from these emotions that have threatened me for a long time. To talk about the inner demons that I've been facing.  Wrath. The fiercest of them all, yet gentlemanly in some ways, calculative in others. People usually imagine wrath to be brawny, in your face and belligerent. But my Wrath is more sinister, sly even. Plotting the downfall of my enemies and using the knowledge that I have to exact vengeance. Over the months I have exerted control of him by reminding myself that only God has the right to judge. De...

Aikatsu

Have been engaging in a couple of new interesting hobbies to liven things up.  First off, chess of which I've started diving into to learn opening strategies and as part of that have started to watch official tournaments. Good way to stretch my thinking muscles. Second, watching netflix series in alphabetical order. Never know what interesting gems you uncover. I'm partway through stuff starting with the number 2, and its quite amazing how much you find about other cultures from this. Upcoming is a movie called 2 Weeks in Lagos, I think will be interesting cos I will get to learn more about Nigeria. I last watched a movie called 2 States which was about the clash in cultures between North and South India.   Third, watching soccer for the thrill and excitement. Letting this blog live up to its name.  Fourth, PS4. Finally finishing of Tales of Berseria and starting on Assassins Creed Origins soon.  Fifth, anime - the usual stuff I have never gone without since thi...