Skip to main content

April Fools!

The people in my school are master pranksters. Really. Seriously. Here are the major pranks for today:

1. Theres one really smart guy who put up a notice at the junior block saying that the junior block was unsafe so everybody had to go to the hall. Haha.

2. Another really smart guy went to switch up all the school registers. Too bad he did it too late.

3. Kai Yang made a real lame one by tricking us that there were no announcements for assembly today.

4. The whole class went to Bio late, and the reason we gave was this: "Sir, we thought you were playing an april fool's joke on us so we didn't come..."

5. Some people didn't pass up their homework, and the reason for this: "Sir, we thought you were playing an april fool's joke on us so we didn't pass up..."

6. A certain teacher played a trick on me by saying that there was homework and then it was actually an april fool's joke. Bah

7. I tuned my guitar to E minor tuning purposely and let my bro play it. He was like: "What the?" Until I pretended to scold him for tuning it to E minor. Then he knew it was a prank. Haha. They're too smart to prank.

Well, that all. Guitar today was kinda of useless. The attitude during practice was real bad. Some wanted to leave halfway, others purposely played wrong notes. These are the reason's why:

1. "The practice is fake right? Its an elaborate april fool's joke to trick us into staying back for nothing. Chairman, you're so cunning!"

2. The instructor wasn't coming.

3. It was april fool's day.

4. Only half of the people were there.

Bah. Well. Played soccer with Sherman, Chin Heng and Alan from RJGE. I scored a lot. But so did they. Not bad. Well, happy April fool's day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digimon

 I'm feeling quite nostalgic and have been thinking about my childhood a lot recently. A lot of it is because of the retreat I just had with my CG members and how having such a retreat reminded me of days that were more slower paced and more relaxed.  It makes me want to relive some of my memories. Two ways that I've thought about is soccer - I've been watching some of the World Cup matches, and it reminds me of the late nights I had watching matches when I was 15 or so and just starting this blog. About how soccermugger came to be in the first place and how I wanted this platform to post about soccer scores and how I felt about the matches I watched. The other way is to watch old anime, and I'm thinking about revisiting the first ever anime I watched which was Digimon. It was televised in Mandarin at 8am, and I remember waking up early on the weekends to watch it fervently. Maybe its time to do that again.  In general I guess my inclinations are to be more at ease and ...

Of God and Demons

Now that'd I've put my last phase of life past me and have some more time to reflect cos I'm C+ for the second time, I feel that it's the correct time to do a bit more reflection about my past, especially the last couple of years. I've always thought that one of the counseling exercises practiced would be helpful for me to process what I've been going through - that is to personify my negative emotions. In a sense to experience that final bit of release from these emotions that have threatened me for a long time. To talk about the inner demons that I've been facing.  Wrath. The fiercest of them all, yet gentlemanly in some ways, calculative in others. People usually imagine wrath to be brawny, in your face and belligerent. But my Wrath is more sinister, sly even. Plotting the downfall of my enemies and using the knowledge that I have to exact vengeance. Over the months I have exerted control of him by reminding myself that only God has the right to judge. De...

Aikatsu

Have been engaging in a couple of new interesting hobbies to liven things up.  First off, chess of which I've started diving into to learn opening strategies and as part of that have started to watch official tournaments. Good way to stretch my thinking muscles. Second, watching netflix series in alphabetical order. Never know what interesting gems you uncover. I'm partway through stuff starting with the number 2, and its quite amazing how much you find about other cultures from this. Upcoming is a movie called 2 Weeks in Lagos, I think will be interesting cos I will get to learn more about Nigeria. I last watched a movie called 2 States which was about the clash in cultures between North and South India.   Third, watching soccer for the thrill and excitement. Letting this blog live up to its name.  Fourth, PS4. Finally finishing of Tales of Berseria and starting on Assassins Creed Origins soon.  Fifth, anime - the usual stuff I have never gone without since thi...